'Yeah I feel protected, but it don't mean I can't fly.

So SP4C3 infatuated, I could almost cry.'

 

~ Alex Dickson

 

 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nervous, No, Anxious, No Nervous, No, Anxious, No Excited!

Soon I leave work and I leave Hull. Its gonna be emotional, leaving Hull I mean, I could really give two hoots about leaving work although I enjoyed the money. Party is in full preparation mode and Mark is coming up to visit so thats cool! Recently I have been getting very stress with the whole thing but I have managed to work through that and adopt a more pragmatic approach.


Best new song recently discovered - Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa - Baby One More Time! GENIUS!!!


And to celebrate my recent birthday I did this quiz - Hmmm, not too bad an answer!

You Are 28 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

<< Home

 

 

 

::.. VISITORS ..::

  online

 

::.. MOOD ..::

 

 

::.. FAVOURITE BLOGS ..::

SP4C3G1RL

Heaven is on Fire

Chris Dale

Reuben Gotto

Nando

 

adopt your own virtual pet!
::..FAVOURITE SITES ..::

Sack Trick Official

Chez Sack Trick

Alex Dickson / SP4C3

Chris Dale

Sack Trick Forum

KISS Forum

 

::.. PREVIOUS POSTS ..::

Hey....It keeps me amused!

News and Views

I'm going to PARIS!!

Books Meme!!

Tagged again!

A good question

TAGGED!!

DAMN ILLNESS

Work Sucks!

OOOOPPPPS! Its been a while!

 

::.. ARCHIVES ..::

June 2004

July 2004

September 2004

January 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

November 2005

February 2006

March 2006

 

Powered by Blogger


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

First name

Last name
Kanji translation & Japanese gifts