'Yeah I feel protected, but it don't mean I can't fly.

So SP4C3 infatuated, I could almost cry.'

 

~ Alex Dickson

 

 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm going to PARIS!!

Yeah, my dad has received his airmiles through in the post today and he's saved up enough for him and me to have a trip to Paris!! YEAH!! So either next week or the week after we'll be there. I hope Allie and Katie would like to meet up for a crazy night out! They could show me all the cool bits of Paris and where to get a decent Belgian Beer!

<< Home

 

 

 

::.. VISITORS ..::

  online

 

::.. MOOD ..::

 

 

::.. FAVOURITE BLOGS ..::

SP4C3G1RL

Heaven is on Fire

Chris Dale

Reuben Gotto

Nando

 

adopt your own virtual pet!
::..FAVOURITE SITES ..::

Sack Trick Official

Chez Sack Trick

Alex Dickson / SP4C3

Chris Dale

Sack Trick Forum

KISS Forum

 

::.. PREVIOUS POSTS ..::

Books Meme!!

Tagged again!

A good question

TAGGED!!

DAMN ILLNESS

Work Sucks!

OOOOPPPPS! Its been a while!

Me.

Here I go again on my own!!

I'm Back Babies!!!

 

::.. ARCHIVES ..::

June 2004

July 2004

September 2004

January 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

November 2005

February 2006

March 2006

 

Powered by Blogger


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

First name

Last name
Kanji translation & Japanese gifts